Sunday, September 21, 2014

STARLITE THEATER DIRECTOR
Samual Wetherby

Welcome everyone to Starlite Theater!
It has just been a joy to work with such a great group of people! These last few months building, creating, shooting and just having a lot of fun with everything has been amazing. Everyone of Starlite Theater's Staff, Dancers and Associates has going over and beyond my expectations!

Having a professional background in photography, video television production, stage production and event management, I had always used similar techniques for all my projects in Second Life. I tend to strive for that little something extra in every part of the show and our choreographers have given it to me every time.

Can't express how proud I am of everyone!
Samual "I don't think these are my pants" Wetherby